With Halloween right around the corner, Amazon is celebrating by offering up a special, limited-time Prime Video hoodie that has all you need for spooky season.
Prime Video hoodie includes special remote pocket and more
The new hoodie is available now on Amazon for $10.31 (a clever nod to Halloween), and features a built-in eye mask in the hood to help you shade your eyes if you’re watching a scary movie.
Alongside the eye mask, the hoodie also features three different pockets, including one for snacks and one specifically designed to hold a remote.
The full features of the hoodie, including some interesting stats from Amazon based on Prime Video watchers, are:
- Built-in eye mask in the hood: For the 36%* of viewers who cover their eyes during scary scenes.
- Snack stash: A handy snack pocket, complete with a liner to protect from snack residue, allows for easy access to popcorn or candy for the 35%* who need a stress-snack distraction.
- Remote pocket: For the 27%* of viewers who rely on muting or pausing the TV to make it through a scary movie.
- Adjustable, ear-covering hood: For the 19%* of viewers who cover their ears during haunting music or scary screams.
- Phone pouch: For those who just need a second screen as a distraction from the movie.
The hoodie is available now as part of Amazon’s celebration of Halloween, including a handful of new films arriving on the streaming service. These include the new Amazon Original film Totally Killer, as well as popular films like M3GAN, Halloween Ends, and Nope.